Sunday, March 11, 2012

40 Ways My Labyrinth is Like My Life--#16

16. It's almost centered on the compass points. Almost.

This part is totally not my fault! The foundation, which was here before me, wasn't quite centered, and I have no idea whether they cared or not. I know I didn't, at that point. Much later, it occurred to me to check, and when I discovered how close it was, I thought it would have been cool to have it right on the compass points.

I don't really know why that even matters. . .

Life is like that, too. I notice that something "coulda, woulda," and immediately my mind makes it "shoulda."

Compass points are good things. Centering your life on something is a good thing. Being a little off is, well, human, actually. You can sometimes turn that to good account. In my labyrinth, there is now something that represents each of the cardinal directions, right on the compass points. What that means is that the paths take turns right next to those representations. Just think--if the paths had been right on, the symbols would have had to be off. Sometimes, being less than perfect gives someone or something else the chance to be perfect.

Just something to consider.

No comments:

Post a Comment